Golf Course and Clubhouse are closed
until May. Please stay posted for details
Winter Contact numbers:
Mary Hoffman, President 1 (575) 525-1050 (must
dial “1” if calling from Taos) or(505) 710-5229
Dix Stillman, Water Committee Chair and
Treasurer (575) 758-5777
Doug Foshee, Roads Committee Chair
Superintendent Brett Hardy:
Shop number (575) 758-7862
Click here for bulletin Page
Click here for: Map
Valle Escondido, Spanish for Hidden Valley, is the perfect place for golf. The sky meets the earth for a surreal experience in the beautiful high country of Northern New Mexico. Valle Escondido Golf Course is environmentally aware, one of the few in the United States, using no pesticides and leaving it up to mother nature to water the fairways. Nevertheless, the ability for the course to play well is our number one concern, focusing in a traditional manner to greens and tee boxes. This type of maintenance gives respect not only to the environment but to the history of the sport.
- 1.) The 2014 pdfs are on financial reports page.
- 2.) There is also new information about lakes on the Lake Committee page.
- 3.) Please go to Document page for Labor day meeting minutes.
- 4.) Our new Firewise Committee is working hard on keeping us informed on smart fire prevention practices. Please go to Firewise Committee page for more information.
- 5.) New Bulletin Board is open! Chipper Day Open For Valle Escondido Members. page.