Valle Escondido Golf Course and HOA
So close to heaven you'll never want to leave.
Valle Escondido Golf Course and Home Owners Association
Golf Course and Clubhouse
are Open to the Public. Come and
Enjoy the Best Deal on the
Last tournament of the year. The Valle Ultimate- Members Appreciation! Our only 18 hole tournament of the year. Two person open-- 9 hole scramble and 9 hole alternate shot. $20 entry and $5 mulligans (4 max). Tee off September 20 at 9am. Happy Hour prices on well, beer and wine all day. Call Clubhouse for details 575-758-3475
Click here for bulletin Page
Click here for: Map
Valle Escondido, Spanish for Hidden Valley, is the perfect place for golf. The sky meets the earth for a surreal experience in the beautiful high country of Northern New Mexico. Valle Escondido Golf Course is environmentally aware, one of the few in the United States, using no pesticides and leaving it up to mother nature to water the fairways. Nevertheless, the ability for the course to play well is our number one concern, focusing in a traditional manner to greens and tee boxes. This type of maintenance gives respect not only to the environment but to the history of the sport.
- 1.) The 2014 pdfs are on financial reports page.
- 2.) There is also new information about lakes on the Lake Committee page.
- 3.) Please go to Document page for Labor day meeting minutes.
- 4.) Our new Firewise Committee is working hard on keeping us informed on smart fire prevention practices. Please go to Firewise Committee page for more information.
- 5.) New Bulletin Board is open! Chipper Day Open For Valle Escondido Members. page.
- 6.) Balance sheets and Financial activity as of July 2, 2014 is available on Financial reports page.
Subscribe to our mailing list
Pilates Mat Classes
[September 25, 2014]